Friday, October 22, 2010

10 things


making me happy right now:

  1. It's Friday. Hello!
  2. It took less than half the time I thought it would to pack up a friend's kitchen this morning(she's moving.)
  3. So I had time to have lunch with my BFF. Donna and tacos and Diet Dr. Pepper. Ahhhhh.
  4. Did you know that they have new taco sauce at Taco Bell? It's green. Yum -0.
  5. My kitchen floor is freshly mopped.
  6. The spots in the carpet are scrubbed out. (Why are the spots always right in the middle where you can see them the moment you walk into the room? Nobody ever dribbles behind the couch. It's annoying.)
  7. Tonight I'm going over to a new friend's house to start on Buttercup's scrapbook. I've been looking forward to it for a couple of weeks and it's finally here.
  8. I've got my comfy jeans on.
  9. Mr. Dub comes home from his business trip tonight.
  10. Purple and orange and green in the flower pots on the front porch. Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. What a great day! Hope the scrapbook came out wonderful--such a fabulous subject!

    ReplyDelete