Sunday, October 17, 2010

Baby, in black

Avery likes her poncho. She looks so cute in black that I'm definitely making the matching hat to go with the poncho.

I had this sweet baby all (mostly) to myself this last week. What an absolutely dreamy little girl! She is so fun and so silly. She learned two tricks this week - how to shake her head "no" quite emphatically, and how to make a funny sound with her tongue.

Because Avery was here, and we stayed up most nights partying, I got nothing done all week. Mr. Dub is out of town this week so I'll have lots of time to catch up on things.

I'd rather play with Buttercup.

1 comment:

  1. She surely does look marvelous in black--but what color does she NOT look wonderful in? I'm thinking she's just beautiful no matter what she's wearing! I can't wait to see her.

    ReplyDelete