Thursday, August 30, 2012

I know what you did last summer...

Have you seen that movie from the late '90's?

IMDB summarizes it this way: "Four teens are in great danger one year after their car hits a stranger whose body they dump in the sea" and classifies it as "horror, mystery, thriller".

I didn't see it. I'll never watch it. No. Freaking. Way. I'm perfectly capable of paralyzing myself with fear all on the strength of my own imagination, thank you very much.

But here's a peek at one thing I did this summer. A Christmas-y lap quilt, perfect for snuggling under on the couch during the week or two of cold weather we might get in the winter.

Vital Statistics:
  1. 44" X 59"
  2. Rail Fence pattern
  3. Two jelly rolls that I'm pretty sure I bought at Walmart. (Did you know that some Walmarts are selling fabric again? It's true!)
  4. Border, backing and binding in a pretty mistletoe print that I bought in Oklahoma.
  5. Pieced entirely by me on my Singer sewing machine.
  6. Quilted (stitch in the ditch) entirely by me on my Brother sewing machine.

1 comment:

  1. What?! I'm so impressed! I thought you used your mom's magic machine! You need to show me how you do this sometime soon. :)

    ReplyDelete