Friday, February 19, 2010

If I've learned anything

about blogging it is that blogging while feeling anger and/or despair is a bad idea. The sane, sober people will think you're
  • crazy,
  • drunk,
  • or crazy drunk

and I'm just not going to set myself up for that.

So while I'm sitting here simmering and stewing and wishing for a "do-over" option in my own life, and wishing everyone else success, peace, and a good night's sleep in their lives, I'm keeping it to myself and signing off for tonight...

1 comment:

  1. I think blogging the last thing at night is usually a bad idea anyway. Whatever is going on in one's life seems far worse at night. I don't know why, but that's how it is.

    Wait and blog in the morning--first thing. Whatever is going on seems less insurmountable in the morning--and I'm not even a morning person, but I have learned that.

    Please remember that many people love you, including, not the least of those, me.

    ReplyDelete