Sunday, November 15, 2009

Laundry Soap


My friend Jilly posted on her blog the other day about what kind of laundry soap she likes. Since I find such details interesting and because I spend the better part of every weekend scaling and taming Mt. Dirty Clothes I thought I'd share some details with you.

It's not exactly a fascinating subject, is it? But laundry is a big part of my life.

The detergent I always use is All. I like that All has Stainlifter in it and I rarely have to pretreat stains. I like its scent. I always buy the 3X Small and Mighty except for when I get the 2X in a bigger jug. I started buying All when I stopped buying either the store brand or Arm & Hammer detergent, and that happened when Mr. Dub started making enough $$$ in the paychecks. Switching laundry detergent was an upgrade in our standard of living.

I think the fact that that is true means I'm not a very high-maintenance kind of girl.

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe... I made Amy's blog!! *swoons*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once, after getting some new dish towels, I was smiling and folding them neatly into their drawer, Dad said, "You get happy at the littlest things." At the time I was just glad for a friendly word, but now I see that it was true; I'm really a cheap date...

    I'll try the All, too. I have been trying to find a better detergent lately (something else to look forward to and smile about.)

    ReplyDelete