Thursday, November 26, 2009

So thankful

For my best friend and true love, the amazing Mr. Dub...
For my Pretty Girl...
For my Little Biggie in a faraway land...
For my Little Prince...
For my Little Friend...
For my sweet, little, and very dear Buttercup...
For my mom who showed me how to do it all...
For my brothers and sisters who inspire me to never fall behind...
For my bffs who make it all fun and adventurous...
For my home, where all this magic happens...

For all of this, I am thankful.

2 comments:

  1. I love you Amy. I can't wait to see your Buttercup! Isn't it great how we can't imagine what our little ones will look like or how it will be to know them, and then after we meet them, we can't even remember what life was like without them--and we wonder why we couldn't tell intuitively what they looked like!

    One thing I know for sure--she'll be beautiful and wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and for my sweet, big, Hunky Bob.

    ReplyDelete