Thursday, November 12, 2009

scary

My Pretty Girl came to Houston today because my bffs are having a baby shower for her on Saturday. I'm really excited and glad to see her. She's very pregnant. : )

Tonight we were making pie. And afterwards, while cleaning up, I was shoving all the apple peelings down into the garbage disposal.

It's scary down there.

No matter what house we've lived in, no matter how old I get, even if it's not running, I'm afraid of the disposal. You know the mucinex cough medicine commercial on TV with that blob-ular green mucus monster with the deep, scratchy voice? Something very similar to that guy lives in the garbage disposal.

I know it.

3 comments:

  1. This is the first house I've lived in that has a disposal, and it freaks me out too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our blob-ular green mucous guy went somewhere unknowable. Now he just hums. We will have to buy a new monster next week.

    Not looking forward to having that on my kitchen floor, even for a few minutes...

    ReplyDelete