Thursday, March 19, 2009

Grateful #19

This is the fog picture from yesterday, cleaned up by my tech-savvy brother Mark. I have no idea how he did it, and more is changed than just the trash cans. (It makes me think of those games from puzzle magazines where you have to find the differences between two seemingly identical pictures.)

I don't know how he did it, it's true, but I do know Mark wasn't born knowing it. That means I can learn it too. I hope that the learning curve is not steep and that it doesn't make me crazy as I try to figure it out.

"I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught." ~Winston Churchill

I'm grateful that I can learn. And I'm grateful for brilliant people who invent cool stuff for us to learn.

2 comments:

  1. It wasn't very difficult at all, but it did take some time to get all the bits right. Next time I come to Katy, I'll bring my "tools" with me and show you how to do it.

    It's a lot less than you may think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful photo, Amy. Good job. You, too, Mark!

    ReplyDelete