Thursday, March 26, 2009

Grateful #26

I like Thursday. Thursday is my favorite day of the week. There are lots of reasons why, and some of them are pretty silly, but I'll make a short list.

Reasons why Thursday is AmyDubDub's favorite day of the week:
  • It feels better than Wednesday's "hump day". I can't really appreciate being halfway done, I like nearly done much better. Nearly done is much more satisfying.
  • I am supposed to babysit every Thursday so I never plan or schedule anything important or hard to do on a Thursday.
  • I hardly ever actually do babysit on Thursdays. That means it is nearly always a free day for me to do whatever I please.
  • Or not do whatever I don't please.

And finally,

  • Thursdays just seem to suit me. For no special reason at all. I feel good on Thursday.

I'm grateful for Thursdays. What day do you like?

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to go with the Horde and say I like Saturday the best. It may be a smaller Horde than the Friday Horde though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Friday night and all day Saturday. I think after I retire, I will love Monday the best though--because I can get up whenever and do whatever--and NOT go to work! That will actually be true of all days, but on Monday, it will be especially sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. right now I like Wednesdays very much. Its my shortest school day, and sometimes I can get home early enough to take a nap that wont disturb my regular night time sleep. The rest of the week is all about school, homework, and what is coming up all day the next day. I like Wednesdays...for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I was a kid, Thursdays were always my favorite. Because the weekend is almost there, but there's still a day to savor the anticipation. Plus, it seems more like an even number, and I'm an even number kind of girl. And I think when I was in elementary school it must have been library day and art class on Thursdays and I loved library day and art class!

    ReplyDelete