Friday, March 27, 2009

Grateful #27

This is one of my most favorite pictures ever and I stole it from my mother - it's my brother Mark. See how adorable and sweet his little mouth was when he tried not to smile? See how that one side curved up a bit? It's a wonder we didn't eat him up when he was little.

Happy Birthday Mark!

Mark is my baby brother, even though he's not a baby anymore. I've known Mark all his life, but I don't always "get" him, and whenever he says or does something that is a little (or a lot) mysterious or deep I remember this precious little boy that I know is still there inside my now quite manly brother. Mark has many fine and manly qualities.

I wish you a very happy day, Mark. I'm grateful you're my brother.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Mark looks like your boys, Amy!
    Happy happy birthday, Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved this picture, too. I have it electronically, so I'm glad that you have it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite picture of Mark as well. I have one of him with a full blown smile, but this one is still my favorite. Happy Birthday Mark!

    ReplyDelete