Sunday, August 16, 2009

busy, busy, busy


I have a busy week ahead of me - the kind of week that makes me tired just thinking about it.
On my to-do list:
  • sort through the boys' clothes to determine what is needed in the way of new school clothes
  • haircuts for both boys
  • get together a care package and mail it to oldest son
  • pay bills
  • sort through our school supplies stash and compare to this year's supply lists
  • hunt down and acquire the school supplies we are short on (why oh why can this never be easy!?! Shopping for school supplies sounds like the simplest thing in the world, but...)
  • get the boys (and myself) back into a sleeping and waking schedule that at least somewhat resembles a normal school-night routine as opposed to the free-for-all we've been living all summer
  • visit daughter at her new apartment and spend quality time together with her
  • figure out daughter's student loan needs and get the ball rolling on it

And of course there's the always there stuff like laundry and grocery shopping and meal prep and vacuuming.

I may need to go do some yoga in the ocean to center and calm myself. My little niece C showed me how while we were at the beach last week.

Hope everybody has a great week!

1 comment:

  1. She told everybody on the train that she had been to the beach. She said "Hi!" to people sitting on the train--everybody smiled, looked rather surprised and said, "Well, Hi" to her. She was so cute. It was a real adventure. We went to the snack bar car (she called it the "cafeteria") and after we had supper (hamburger--me, hot dog and soup--C, she said, "Can you believe we had supper on the train?!"

    It really was the perfect end to a really wonderful week. Thanks Amy!!

    ReplyDelete