Tuesday, August 11, 2009

my sweet Buttercup...


is a girl!

I'd like to say that I knew it all along.

But if I I am going to be completely honest here I'd have to say that I only knew it because Karie is a girl so of course her baby is a girl.

And of course that makes no sense at all.

I am happy that there is a beautiful girl in my future. I saw her picture today and I bonded with that little baby. I can't explain except to say that I love her immensely and I haven't even met her yet. I don't even know her real name.

When we asked my niece C what she thought would be a good name for the baby, she thought for just a second and said that Buttercup is a really nice name.

I knew it.

2 comments:

  1. I called the twins Diddlebops before they were born. I still call them that. I also call X, Bug and E Punka. I have no idea why. But if I happen to call E Bug, she says,"No. I'm Punka."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls are one of the best kinds of baby! Get ready for some serious clothes shopping...

    ReplyDelete