Monday, January 26, 2009

The Little Prince

Things you may not know about this awesome kid:
  • I called him The Little Prince when he was a baby because there was a famous king with the same name.
  • I still sometimes call him The Little Prince.
  • He is named after his father.
  • His middle name is the same as his grandmother's maiden name.
  • He loves music.
  • He plays the piano.
  • He sings Tenor in the school choir.
  • He likes making things with his hands.
  • He is a natural leader.
  • He is friendly and outgoing.
  • People like him. He's a likeable guy.
  • Girls especially love him.
  • He is interested in everything.
  • He will talk to anybody about anything.
  • He likes to talk.
  • He talks a lot.
  • Getting him to stop talking is sometimes a problem.
  • He possesses a creative mind.
  • He's brave.
  • He looks like me.
  • He reminds me of my dad and my brother.
  • His teeth are naturally straight. That is an anomaly and a miracle in my family.
  • He isn't a picky eater. He'll eat anything. That is also an anomaly and a miracle in my family.
  • He loves games. Board games, video games, card games, all games.
  • He can probably kill you in chess.
  • He's super smart.

I love you, my Little Prince!

1 comment: