Sunday, January 25, 2009

Survey Says...

it's time for a poll!

I'd like to know, if you could have any car you wanted, which one would you choose? Although I am really liking my new Altima, the car I'd choose if I had a spare $40K laying around would be a Chrysler 300.

In case you are worried that this blog will be about cars all the time, let me reassure you. I'm not a real car fanatic. To me a car is a means of getting around. I'm perfectly content with whatever car I'm driving as long as it works. But sometimes I can't help noticing while I'm tootling around town that some drivers seem more cool and hip than others. People who drive Chrysler 300's are tres chic. They seem a little smarter too, don't you think?

6 comments:

  1. I like the Chevy H3 pretty well. I am supremely grateful for my little Neon continuing to provide dependable transporation however - long may it live!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if you're not talking about practical, my all-time favorite (for looks of course) is a Yellow '76 Corvette. Otherwise, I did really like the convertible Seabring Jason and I rented one time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An Aston Martin DBS, because it's the most beautiful design on the road today.

    http://www.astonmartin.com/eng/thecars/dbs/design


    But it's one of those cars...It's so expensive, if you have to ask, you'll never know.

    I'd probably spend most of my time just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like a little height, and I like a car with air conditioning... I like little things, like how I can open my van's back with a button... and close it too. AC is important... no break-downs or hassles is important... other than that, I'm pretty much okay with most cars. When I see a Murano, I tend to think it's cute and of a good height, but today I saw a Honda CR-V? and thought it was equally cute... maybe even a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved my Honda Odyssey -- I miss it. It was like a condo on wheels.

    If I could have my choice of "still practical" cars, I'd choose a brand spankin' new VW Passat.

    But, my teeny lil' Sentra is doing fine. It gets us there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andy drives a 1999 Chrysler 300. I call it his Grandpa car but he loves it!

    I just got an 06 Nissan Murano - it rocks!

    My "moneyisnoissue" car is a Toyota Highlander!

    ReplyDelete