Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Things I love

I live a full and blessed life. Many people and things contribute greatly to my contented state of mind. You will read about many of them in my blog. These are the things that make me smile, in no particular order of importance:


  • any kind of bonus - whoever invented "free gift with purchase" really saw me coming
  • textiles - fabric, fibers, yarn, and string, anything that utilizes fibers like sewing, knitting, crocheting; someday I 'd like to try dyeing, spinning and weaving
  • office supplies - all of them but especially pens, pencils and paper
  • kids, particularly mine
  • friends
  • puzzles - especially word puzzles
  • lists of anything - to-do lists, ingredient lists in recipes, whatever
  • fun, funny, and cute*
  • girl's day or night out
  • babies
  • teenagers
  • food - cooking it, eating it, reading about it, or watching it on TV
  • interesting, unusual, and fun-to-pronounce words
  • church
  • books
  • my loverly husband (oh, yes.)

*Not to be confused with "cutesy". May be read as "handsome" or "fine" or "good-looking".

No comments:

Post a Comment