Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Things I don't love





Lots of stuff in my life makes me melancholic. My blog will mention them sometimes. These things are a drag:



  • when the last slice of bread is the heel and it is sliced too thin to stand up properly in the toaster or spread with butter. I mean honestly, who's going to eat it? You might as well just go hungry.

  • hot, humid weather

  • fingerprints and smudges of unknown origin on windows and walls

  • when nobody writes on my facebook wall for a whole day

  • broken shoelaces

  • missing buttons

  • stains

  • words like moist, lick, saliva, mucus, and fungus

  • gross stuff

  • swear words

2 comments:

  1. Well, if you can't stand hot, humid weather what are you doing in Houston? LOL. Remember, you can always come visit me if you need to cool off. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! What am I doing here? I ask myself that all the time...

    ReplyDelete