Sunday, May 17, 2009

"hmm..." things, part deux

Here is my Little Friend's bed if I don't make it:

See the comforter on the floor, the rumpled sheets? It doesn't bother him. He's an easy-going sort of guy. He's fine if the bed never gets made. Whatever is just fine with him.


Here is my Little Friend's bed after I make it:


See how I've stacked the pillow with the sham? Here it is again from another angle in case you missed it:

And here are the pillows a few hours later, after my Little Friend has noticed that I made his bed:

See, he doesn't like his pillows stacked. He likes them placed side by side. But only when his bed is made - if the bed is unmade then the pillows can go anywhere: on the floor, stuffed between the bed and the wall, flung across the room, whatever. He's an easy-going kind of guy.

As long as the pillows aren't stacked.

Because stacked pillows are not okay. This makes me go, "hmmm....".

2 comments: