Friday, May 29, 2009

of course, doughnuts


Today was our last day of seminary so I had to get a picture. I've loved these kids so much over the last school year. I already know I'm being released (it sounds like I'm getting out of jail, doesn't it? Set free?) as a seminary teacher and it's a relief in some ways and a gigantic disappointment in other ways. I love my students and I'll miss them terribly.

We shared testimonies, then doughnuts and silliness on our last morning together as a class.

1 comment:

  1. What a goofy looking bunch! I know you are going to miss it, and that it's a sad thing. Four years is a long time. You sure did a great job - my kids are better people for having you as their seminary teacher.
    thank you for all those mornings you woke up so early to teach them and to love them. You made a difference.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete