Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cookie goes to the pool


My Little Friend loves to go to the pool. He's great about making friends and joining in with whoever else is there and playing Marco Polo, or diving for rings, or tossing the splashball. His super cool torpedo toy didn't last through the winter so I imagine there will be one on his birthday wish list. He's getting pretty good at swimming and can cross the pool with no problem. He loves hanging out in the deep end but as of yesterday still does not love jumping off the diving board.

The Swimming Ool, by Ken Nesbitt

Swimming in the swimming pool
Is where I like to "B,"
Wearing underwater goggles
So that I can "C."
Yesterday, before I swam,
I drank a cup of "T."
Now the pool is just an "ool"
Because I took a "P."

4 comments:

  1. hey, i really like your blog, just hoping you could follow me as well? no pressure or anything haha, just trying to build a following. have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he can impart some of that joy in the water to his little cousin later this summer!

    ReplyDelete