Monday, June 1, 2009

Cookie goes to school


The kids are in school this week. While the weather outside is as beautiful as it's going to get and the mornings are still cool and calm, the kids are sitting in school. This is because they are required to make up some of the days when they missed school because of Hurricane Ike last September. It's hard to take, I'm telling you.

I was permitted to get one picture and one picture only of my Little Friend getting on the bus this morning. And this is it. Did I mention that I'm taking a photography class this fall? This fall and its photography class can't get here soon enough.

But in the meantime, summer. Ah, summer.

After three more days of school.

2 comments:

  1. Is your camera set to that auto button?
    Poor cookie... but he's even cute blurry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. handsome dude. I can see that through the blurry...

    ReplyDelete