Tuesday, June 30, 2009

spending money


Do you ever just want to go spend money? But you're out of spending money? I don't even want anything in particular, I just want to go buy something. Anything!

Well, not anything. Because I've already spent lots of money in the last week buying things for High Adventure and for T's Swedish adventure. And all that shopping took a lot of time and money but it didn't quench my thirst for spending or acquiring.

The stars or the planets must be lined up all wonky or something because if you know me at all you know that I hate hate hate going shopping. I also hate finding places in the house to put more stuff.

Something weird is happening here...what do I want anyway? Maybe I'm really, finally, and inexplicably losing my marbles.

Marbles? Maybe I want marbles?

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, marbles! I'll go marble shopping with you! I've lost a few lately.
    But not today... feeding missionaries tonight.

    ReplyDelete