Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cookie rests

Cookie got up a little too early one morning last week after school let out. He fell asleep in the chair with the TV on while waiting for morning.

Mr. Dub would be proud. Falling asleep in the chair with the TV on is one of his signature moves.

My Cookie goes to _____ series is over for now. I've had a lot of fun this last week, taking pictures of my Little Friend everywhere we went. I got a lot of practice taking my camera along with me. I got better about remembering to pull it out and simply take pictures of things without worrying about getting the perfect shot or posing anyone or looking dumb in public. I've never seen anybody take pics of their kids eating breakfast at McDonald's or looking at the video games at Wal-mart. But now other people have seen me do it. I got some funny looks - check out the faces of the two girls in the background of my Cookie goes to McDonald's photo. They're a little disturbed. They're thinking, "Why is she doing that?!?!?!".

I'm okay with that.

People disapproving and me feeling okay with it - that right there is something I learned about myself this last week or two. Go ahead and disapprove, world. I'm okay with it, and I still love you anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment