Saturday, June 20, 2009

and cheap cheese


I noticed after I hit "publish post" yesterday that my title read "cheep cheezzz". And it reminded me that the last time I went to the store I noticed that the shredded cheddar and shredded mozzarella that I usually buy in giant, two-teenaged-boys-in-the-house sized bags had gone down significantly in price.

Because we really like cheese at our house, that made me happy.

This morning I drove to Waco, Texas to pick up my grand-dad. He's here for a couple weeks to visit and tell me stories that I've heard before.

Because we really like my grand-dad at our house, this makes me happy.

I didn't get all my projects done before he got here.

Oh well. Tomorrow is another day, undoubtedly to be filled with work and stories that I've heard before.

1 comment:

  1. Leave some of the chores and sit with him and listen to his stories. You'll be grateful to yourself for doing that for many years to come--however, the chores will be long-forgotten...

    ReplyDelete