Tuesday, June 16, 2009

tweet tweet


I don't know how the whole twitter thing works, and I'm not positive on my lingo. Is it called "twitter" when you have people following your every move by internet, and "tweet" when you send out a new item? I don't know. I don't really care, honestly - I'm not that interested in what celebrities do moment by moment.

I have a lot of projects going on this week. I thought I had several weeks to accomplish them and then my plans changed. Instead I am having a beloved house guest for two weeks and I don't want to spend the time I have with him working on my summer projects. So I have put myself in turbo and I'm getting things done.

All that to say I'm not going to spend too much time this week goofing off on the internet.

I'm not. Really, I'm not. I will not. My entries on Amydubdub this week will be short and sweet. Like the little blurbs on twitter. Tweet!

Some things on the to-do list:
  • Quilt a twin size blanket - check
  • Machine-stitch binding on to quilt - check

  • Go visiting teaching - check

  • Remove dead/dying spring flowers from flower beds - check

And I'm off to get more done! Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. so the quilt is completely DONE???!!! Wow! You da supa-woman!

    ReplyDelete