Saturday, May 9, 2009

Raid

No, not that kind of Raid.

My Pretty Girl is coming home for Mother's Day and Mr. Dub's birthday on Monday. I love it when she comes home. She's so cute and fun and sweet and it makes me happy just to look at her face.

When the Pretty Girl's visits are over and she's ready to go back to her house, she raids my bathroom closets. She plunders my bathroom closets. Soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste, razors, and whatever else she can find. Then she comes up to me with a plastic bag full of these items and says oh so sweetly, "Is it okay if I take some things?"

She's adorable.

I better go make sure I have everything she might like before she gets here.

("Raid" doesn't look like a real word to me.)

3 comments:

  1. Yeah... and hide your good stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is how my husband use to "grocery" shop before I married him. Raiding his moms cabinets!! :o)

    Its cute that your preshop for the raid as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be sure to tell her hi for me and I love her!

    ReplyDelete