Wednesday, July 29, 2009

chlorox bleach pen


Have you seen these? I don't think I'd ever use them in the laundry but they are the perfect thing for getting rid of mold on the grout in the shower.

I live in a hot, humid part of the world and we get mold in the shower.

It's gross.

But a Chlorox bleach pen gets right into the cracks and somehow soaks through the silicone/rubbery/whatever-that-stuff is in the lines and kills and cleans the mold.

It's fabulous.

My neighborhood Walmart doesn't sell them anymore. Oh, they say they do. And the people who work there send me all over the store to find them. But they aren't there.

It's aggravating. Because I have company coming next weekend and there's mold in the showers.

It's practically an emergency! I guess sometime in the next couple days I'll toss the kids in the car and go on safari - we'll be hunting bleach pens.

3 comments:

  1. I do love bleach pens.

    Austin water turns your bathtub and grout orange. burnt orange.

    no joke.

    hows that for school pride??

    yucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm... guess what I found in my bathroom last night? Still in the packaging! It is yours if you want it, my friend! It is sitting on the table now by the front door... I hear it calling your name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gabby, will you be surprised if I tell you that I went out late last night looking for bleach pens? And can't find them anywhere?
    The official Chlorox website has a special page about the bleach pen AND a section in their FAQ, but it doesn't mention anything about them being discontinued.
    What is the scoop here?

    ReplyDelete