Thursday, July 2, 2009

treats!


Pretty soon, maybe in the next week or so, I will have had 5,555 visits to amydubdub.blogspot.com. Visitor #5,555 will win a yet-to-be-determined prize of some kind. I wanted to treat visitor #5000 to a prize but I couldn't figure out who that was because the location of their ISP was "unknown".

(It would help if more people left comments on my posts or simply said "Hello". Heck, it would help even if they just said "Hey Amy, your blog stinks" when they stopped by here. Because then with a little bit of sleuthing I could figure out who was here and what # visitor they were.)

Speaking of treats, I've been to McDonald's late at night TWO times in the last week for a vanilla cone. It has helped me cool off and settle down after some very long, very blistering hot days.

Reduced-fat vanilla cone from McDonald's at midnight. Yum.

5 comments: