Friday, July 31, 2009

toy store shake down


My Little Friend and I have been saving our McDonald's Happy Meal toys for a couple weeks now. McDonald's is giving out TY miniature beanie babies and because they are pretty darn cute we have fairly decent collection going now.

My Little Friend said that we had enough we could have a little toy store for Buttercup when she gets here. I said sure. My LF said, "We could charge her like fifty cents or a dollar for each one. Should I make some price tags?"

Oh, my sweet, dear, precious little Buttercup. I love you. You're not even born yet and your uncle is already making plans to relieve you of your cash.

Better always leave your money at home, honey.

7 comments:

  1. Wilson and I are collecting the Beanie Baby toys, also! We only have two so far, though. The little dog and the monkey with the hat.

    And, what money? Buttercup will have no money. All monies will be handed over to the parentals. Not unlike you "taking my money away."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the shaggy doggy today... Rascal. Does Jake have him? I hope not. I like having one he doesn't. :o) Maybe I'll sell it to him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a slightly chewed on puppy I would sell him too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he will just enjoy NOT being the youngest anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is hilarious. Thanks for the great laughs! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete