Saturday, July 4, 2009

no turkey burgers today


I realized after my grand-dad left this morning that I've invited literally hundreds (and I mean literally, not figuratively. I'm not exaggerating for the drama! Not this time, anyway.) of people over tomorrow for a farewell open house for the Little Biggie. He's leaving in a week, and I know lots of people will want to say goodbye. He's a cool guy. People like him.

So this morning I thought maybe I should get my downstairs bathroom put back together just in case any of our guests had to use the facilities. I goofed off with Grampy the last two weeks instead of finishing my projects. You can call me later - I think I'll be up all night long working.

All this to say that I don't have time today to tell you all how to make the best turkey burgers on the planet. That will have to wait until another day.

Hope you like this pic of Grampy and the Little Biggie!

3 comments:

  1. I like it! Great picture of both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture. I was really disappointed that we didn't get to see him before he leaves. I thought he was coming. (??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice picture :) Can't believe he's leaving for a mission!

    ReplyDelete