Monday, July 27, 2009

the good ol' summertime

I have been enjoying this summer so much. I've spent time:
  • with Taylor before he left for Sweden
  • with the other two boys just hanging out
  • relaxing and recuperating from another year of seminary
  • getting better acquainted with several women in my ward
  • with my grand-dad
  • finishing some projects that have been on hold for nearly a year
  • contemplating and anticipating my impending grandmotherhood

Basically I've just been having fun with friends and family and getting caught up on some things I've been unable to do for whatever reason until now. I haven't got to Galveston yet for our day -trip at the beach but I'm still looking forward to it. Maybe in a couple weeks when my sweet niece comes to visit.

School starts in a month. I'm sure I'll be ready by then but for now I'm really enjoying the slower pace of things.

This summer has been lovely.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great! I am certainly looking forward to being part of your summer--I know your little sweet niece is too. She's really excited.

    ReplyDelete