Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Easter Sunday is the one day of the year that I cannot wait to get to church. The music and hymns are beautiful. The message of the Resurrection is peace and hope and victory. Easter Sunday is a day where I never have to "try" - I already feel it. My doubts and uncertainties are hushed on Easter Sunday.

John 16:33
"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."

I am so thankful for the hope of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

  1. You've got that one right, AmyWW.

    Easter Sunday is a no-brainer. It just hits you in the morning, before you even go to church.

    Thanks for reminding me how much I enjoy it all, as you said, the music, the message, everything.

    ReplyDelete