Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Google it!

My cousin J did this on her blog last week and I thought it was so funny that I decided to try it out here today. I entered the phrase in quotes in Google, clicked Search, and posted the first thing that came up:


  • "Amy looks like" she's about to sneeze.
  • "Amy says" lyrics are the property of respective authors, artists, and labels.
  • "Amy wants" to record in Jamaica.
  • "Amy does" totally want to say that snorting vodka is kind of smart.
  • "Amy hates" bamboo, mylar balloons, polyester dinner napkins, hot sauce, homemade soaps, high-fiving, gourds, futons, and constipation.
  • "Amy asks" Grandma, what's a lesbian?
  • "Amy likes" mountains. 'Cause they rock!
  • "Amy eats" a cat treat.
  • "Amy wears" a love bite on her neck that looks like a heart.
  • "Amy was arrested for" transporting an illegal alien in a hidden compartment.
  • "Amy loves" books.
Oh my stars. I want you to know that I wanted to clean it up a bit. Because, you know, MY CHILDREN read this blog. But that would be breaking the Google Game rules.

And I'm nothing if I'm not an obeyer of rules.

Amy hopes everybody has a beautiful day!

3 comments:

  1. wow, for a second there I thought you actually snorted vodka(?), wore hickies on your neck and ate cat treats!

    You are scandelous!

    hah, seriously mom. you crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to know where is the hidden compartment, and is the alien still in there?

    ReplyDelete