Saturday, February 28, 2009

February Mitten Count

February's magic mitten number is 12 pairs! (Because I am all about total honesty and complete disclosure, I'd like to say that pair #12 is still on the needles but will be finished before today is over.)

That brings my gesamtsumme to...wait for it...TWENTY pairs.

Gesamtsumme is "grand total" in German. Or so Yahoo's Babel Fish tells me. Have you tried Babel Fish? It's a super fun way to waste time on the internet. You type in words or phrases and Babel Fish translates them into foreign languages for you.

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

AmyDubDub ist ein strickender dummkopf.

1 comment:

  1. You go knitting fool. ;) Our YW are doing infant kits and are learning to knit booties. They have a goal of doing 100 kits for a local charity. I thought of you when they were talking about it in sacrament last week.

    ReplyDelete