Friday, October 16, 2009

dreaming of B


Buttercup that is.

Today was a very productive day - I finished piecing all the butterfly blocks for Buttercup's quilt. I also made a lot of progress on all the baby shower/thank you notes/birth announcements (200 in all) for the little darling.

On top of all that I am in the midst of an overhaul of all my food storage and food-storage storage systems. My old way of dealing with it isn't working for us. Hopefully the new way will be a more efficient use of space and add some much needed accessability. The next step involves emptying out some kitchen cabinets and reconfiguring the height of the shelves to fit my new containers.

This house is seriously trashed. I think it'll get a lot worse before it gets better. There's gallon-sized containers, bags of food, various sewing projects, multiple crocheting projects, numberless knitting projects, shoes, socks, backpacks, etc. and so forth all over the place. I better get busy or there won't be room for the humans. It's a good thing tomorrow is Saturday.
Cleaning day!

1 comment:

  1. I love that butterfly quilt!
    Between you and nana B will never be cold. She'll always have a blanket to snuggle up with.

    ReplyDelete