Sunday, October 4, 2009

my self-esteem takes a hit

It always starts so innocently.

This morning my Little Friend wanted to cuddle with me in the big chair. That's so sweet, right? So sweet that I never even saw it coming. We sat there for a few minutes with our feet touching and then he said, "What is that crusty stuff on your heels?"

You know, I didn't have dry, rough feet before I had children. Before I had children I was pretty and soft and smooth. Now I'm waiting for science to discover that, among other things, giving birth ruins the skin on your heels.

While I'm waiting on science I guess I'll use my Pedi-Egg.

4 comments:

  1. I know! That's so weird. Why does that happen, even if I file my feet twice a week, feet are still crusty? weird-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur. And I have a pedi egg and about 87 foot lotions that haven't done anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep--it's a gender thing. You will notice that men's feet are soft and smooth. I wonder if women who have not had children have hard crusty feet--interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont have crusty feet at all. my feet are soft and smooth! I thought you had problems with your feet when you were younger?? Wendy also has crusty feet!

    ReplyDelete